- Listed: October 26, 2016 1:06 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
KOREA INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION AGENCY (KOICA)
Plot No. 10050, Nyarutarama, Kigali, Rwanda
October 25, 2016
Korea International Cooperation Agency (KOICA) was founded as a government agency on April 1, 1991, to maximize the effectiveness of South Korea’s grant aid programs for developing countries by implementing the government’s grant aid and technical cooperation programs as well as promoting sustainable development, strengthening partnerships with developing partners, and enhancing the local ownership of beneficiaries.
KOICA started its first development cooperation with the Government of Rwanda in 2006, and the KOICA Rwanda Office was officially established in 2011 to extend and strengthen its activities in the country and the partnership with the government and the development partners. KOICA Rwanda Office is constantly seeking to improve the results of its work as well as the way it works with its competent and devoted employees.
Contributing poverty reduction and sustainable development of the Republic of Rwanda in line with Vision 2020 of the Republic of Rwanda and Country Partnership Strategy of the Republic of Korea; further strengthening the partnership of the two countries
* Interested candidates are required to submit an application letter addressed to Country Director of the KOICA Rwanda Office, enclosed and sealed with a detailed C.V., a notarized copy of degree certificates and of past work certificates in related field to the reception of the KOICA Rwanda Office in Nyarutarama, Golf course road, KG 34 by 3:00PM, 4th of November 2016.
* The C.V. must be written within 3 pages in English otherwise the application will be disqualified. The relevant experience will only be effective with a hard copy of the certificates presented at submission and candidates must not be in employment elsewhere when accepting the job offer.
* Submitted copies of letter and documents are not to be returned. Only Successful candidates will be contacted for interviews.
506 total views, 1 today