- Listed: October 22, 2016 5:34 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Field Operations Officers (Musanze, Huye and Rwamagana Districts) 3 people
|Musanze, Huye and Rwamagana, Rwanda
As per VSO grades
Full Time, 35 hours per week
|VSO is the world’s leading independent international development organisation that works through volunteers to fight poverty in developing countries. Our high-impact approach brings people together to share skills, build capabilities, promote international understanding and action to change lives and make the world a fairer place.|
|VSO Rwanda is looking for a dynamic and competent Rwanda nationals with extensive experience in Operations, Financial and Administration to be our Field Operations Officers in Musanze, Huye and Rwamagana Districts. This person will play a vital role in contributing to a vision of a Rwanda without poverty through bringing people together.Locations: Musanze, Huye and Rwamagana Districts
Reporting: Programme Manager with a matrix reporting to the Head of People & Operations and Head of Finance
Contract duration: open ended contract
The purpose of this Job is to support VSO programme team working in Musanze, Huye and Rwamagana District in Rwanda on operation coordination, financial records, administration and Visits coordination and operations functions.
Due to the nature of the work, it is possible that some of this role may differ according to how the office is developing and therefore the post holder will need to be prepared to be flexible and adapt to their environment as necessary.
For more details of the role please find the Job description attached to this role.
Skills, qualifications and experience required
|Academic qualification and work experience.
• Qualification in management ,business administration or related education (minimum bachelor’s degree) from a recognized University
• Good technical knowledge of logistic management, office management including oversight of Procurement and asset management, house management, Safety and security and drafting Contracts and agreements with partners.
• Basic technical accounting skills. Book keeping practice and principles, knowledge of petty cash controls, cash management and reconciliations.
• Experience of rules and regulations for non-profit organizations. Knowledge of donor financial reporting and donor procurement procedures.
1. Specify your preferred district you would like to work in and put this at the top of your CV;
How to apply
|If you’re interested in applying for this role, please download the job description to read more details about the position and the skills and experience we’re looking for. To submit your application, click on ‘Apply now’ and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.|
Application closing date
|10 Nov 2016|
|To be confirmed|
|2nd Jan 2017|
669 total views, 1 today