- Location: Nyamasheke
- Country: Rwanda
- Listed: April 26, 2018 8:25 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
1. Define the Bio
Medical Statistics strategy in accordance with the strategic plan of the hospital
2. Ensure the security of data
3. Provide all data related to the patients and researchers
4. Plan and monitor all activities of the service
5. Define and provide guidelines and methods for data collected and data analysis in the hospital
6. Analyze and interpret statistical data in order to identify significant differences in relationships among sources of information
7. Evaluate the statistical methods and procedures used to obtain data in order to ensure validity applicability, efficiency and accuracy.
8. Supervise and provide instructions for workers collecting and tabulating data.
9. Report results of statistical analyses, including information in the form of graphs, charts, and tables.
10. Consolidate statistical reports from different services and projects operating under hospital.
11. Entry data in database
12. Determine appropriate statistical policies and procedures
13. Collection, analysis, interpretation and production of hospital Statistics
14. Prepare daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, semester and annual reports
15. Perform other related duties as required
A0 General nursing, Public Health, Statistics, applied sciences
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
Office Management Skills;
Excellent Communication, Organizational, Interpersonal Skills;
Computer knowledge (Work Processing, Power Point and Internet)
Analytical and problem solving skills;
Time management skills;
Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/
87 total views, 1 today