- Listed: October 24, 2016 10:39 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
AMC, a partnership between the Rwanda Development Board and African Parks Network, a not-for profit conservation organization, is responsible for the total management of Akagera National Park. AMC seeks to recruit hardworking candidates, with a good work ethic, highly organized, self-motivated and enthusiastic to join our dynamic team to fill the following positions:
As the first point of contact for any park visitors, the receptionist must be personable, polite, knowledgable, confident in dealign with people and a good, clear, communicator. The position involves the following duties:
- Receiving park visitors;
- Marketing and upselling of activities, promoting the park;
- Cash handling, recepting, record keeping and reporting;
- Providing knowledge about the park.
The suitable candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Fluent in English, French and Kinyarwanda;
- Be Rwandan national;
- Have completed education to a minimum level of diploma ( A1);
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in hospitality;
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel;
- Knowledge of tourism and wildlife and conservation is an advantage;
- Coming from the local area is an advantage;
- Having background in finance and accounting is an added advantage;
- A quick leaner and enthusiastic;
- Be highly organized, self-motivated, and eager to learn;
- Be dependable, respectful, flexible;
- Demonstrate good work ethic, hardworking and honest.
All applications must include the following:
- Application cover letter addressed to the Park Manager, Akagera Management Company stating where you heard about the position and why you should be considered;
- Curriculum vitae including your personal details, education level and experience;
- A copy of the degree and academic certificates;
- A copy of the ID;
- Name, address and telephone numbers of two professional references;
- A letter of integrity.
Interested candidates are requested to submit their applications to the park headquarters in Akagera National Park or email email@example.com not later than Friday 11th November 2016. A short list of qualified candidates will be invited to participate in a panel interview selection process.
Done at KAYONZA, on 20th October 2016
Financial Controller (Akagera Management Company)
422 total views, 1 today