- Location: Kicukiro
- Country: Rwanda
- Listed: October 3, 2016 6:01 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Cure International/RwandaClubfoot Program
All employees of CURE are expected to support and embody the following Core Values:
Being Christlike – We value reflecting Jesus with compassion to those we serve.
Being Childlike – We value a child’s passion for life and dependence on God in how we think, live, and love.
– We value doing what we say and saying what we do.
Restoring the Broken – We value taking action in responding to the physical and spiritual needs of those without voice and resources.
Intentional Relationships – We value collaborative partnerships that cultivate trust and authenticity.
This position requires the employee to be in agreement with the declarations of the Statement of Faith.
Position Title: Specialty Programs IT Lead
FLSA Status: Exempt
Reports to: Senior Systems Analyst (Clinical)
Frequency of Travel: >30 days per year
The Specialty Programs IT Lead is an IT support engineer and software engineer for the Clubfoot and Hydrocephalus specialty programs run by CURE International. This position is focused on providing support to existing IT solutions for CURE’s Clubfoot and Hydrocephalus programs including, but not limited to, a monthly reporting platform for Clubfoot, integration with the ICR (International Clubfoot Registry), and the CURE Hydrocephalus DB (Database).
Additionally, the Specialty Programs IT Lead is responsible for helping to develop new IT solutions for the Clubfoot and Hydrocephalus programs. This includes a new real-time data collection project for Clubfoot, potentially using the Dimagi platform as well as revamping the Hydrocephalus DB.
For more details on CURE Clubfoot, please visit the Clubfoot program page.
For more details on CURE Hydrocephalus, please visit the Hydrocephalus program page.
Provides support for the Clubfoot monthly reporting solution.
Provides support for the International Clubfoot Registry.
Provides support for the Hydrocephalus DB reporting platform.
Collaborates with CURE HQ IT in the implementation and selection of new technology.
Develops and maintains the next version of the Hydrocephalus DB reporting platform.
Develops and maintains the Clubfoot real-time data collection project using the Dimagi platform.
Performs as a subject matter expert on the Dimagi platform after proper training on this platform.
To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
1. Troubleshoot issues that may come up with existing IT solutions.
2. Implement new solutions in the field as they are developed.
3. Train others on how to use the available IT solutions.
Please note this position description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this position. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Computer or Information Science or an equivalent amount of related experience.
2. Minimum of three (3) years of IT support and/or software development experience.
3. Demonstrated track record of IT support.
4. Demonstrated experience with software development and design.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
Ability to troubleshoot user issues and questions.
Ability to learn new technologies quickly
Ability to lead and manage technology projects.
Proficiency in the French and English languages(French is highly desired)
1. Attention To Details – Able to be alert in a high-risk environment; follow detailed procedures and ensure accuracy in documentation and data; carefully monitor processes; concentrate on routine work details, and organize and maintain a system of records
2. Communication Skills – Able to clearly present information through the spoken or written word; read and interpret complex information; listen well
3. Customer Focus – Able to demonstrate a high level of service delivery; do what is necessary to ensure customer satisfaction; deal with service failures and prioritize customer needs
4. Decision Making & Problem Solving – Able to take action in solving problems while exhibiting judgment and a realistic understanding of issues: able to use reason, even when dealing with emotional topics; review facts and weigh options
5. Innovative/Innovation – Challenge conventional practices; adapt established methods for new uses; pursue ongoing system improvement; work with concepts and ideas to create novel solutions to problems; evaluate new techn
435 total views, 1 today