- Listed: October 29, 2016 2:24 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Swisscontact promotes economic, social and ecological dev
elopment by supporting people tosuccessfully integrate into local commercial life. The focus of its systemic interventions in the private sector is the strengthening of local and global value chains. Through its projects, Swisscontact enables access to professional training, promotes local entrepreneurship, creates access to local financial service providers and supports the efficient use of resources with the goal of successfully promoting employment and income generation.
Swisscontact is currently implementing the second phase of an SDC (Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation) programme in Rwanda and is looking for the following established professional to join its team in its Karongi office:
Monitoring & Results Measurement (MRM) Officer
- A professional with at least a Bachelor degree in Businessadministration, economics or other related field and 5 year’s experience in MRM (monitoring & result measurement) of projects
- In-depth knowledge of the Result framework approach in M&E is key
- Familiarity with design of Result Chains and the DCED standard
- Familiarity with monitoring and evaluation of development projects
- A good command of French, English and Kinyarwanda
- An advanced level in communication and negotiation skills
- A good level of IT skills and knowledge of MS office
- A high level of integrity.
Scope of responsibilities
Work with the project team in overall project implementation by contributing through monitoring and result measurement (MRM), tracing out all project activities throughout up to its impacts. Responsibilities of MRM officer include among others the following:
- Utilize and update developed results chains and measurement plan to ensure all interventions are conducted according to plans
- Ensure progress reports for interventions are timely prepared and submitted
- Conduct all monitoring, evaluation and impact assessments related activities and, make internal risk assessment with regards to project interventions.
- Support capacity development of project team for their effective participation in the MRM process
Interested and qualified candidates should apply by submitting their CVs, certified copies of their academic and previous employment documents and motivating letter to email@example.com not later than 28October 2016 at 4:00 pm. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Director Rwanda, DR Congo and Burundi
610 total views, 1 today